OUR MISSION STATEMENT
1. To establish and oversee places of worship under the guidance of the Holy Spirit (Titus 1:5; Acts 2:42, 46, 47; Hebrews 10:25).
2. To conduct the work of evangelizing both home and foreign missions in obedience to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19, 20; Mark 16:15, 16; Luke 24:46, 47; John 20:21).
3. To create departments as may be necessary in order to establish places of worship, to spread the Gospel, (including but not limited to educational, recreational, community, and social services) and to support missionary activity (Acts 6:1-7).
4. To license ministers of the Gospel and be their covering (1 Thessalonians 5:12; 2 Thessalonians 3:4; Hebrews 13:17).
5. To transform our community with the Gospel of Jesus Christ by establishing a church through a relationship with God, one another, and our community.
6. The church will gather the Lost, worship in the Spirit & in the Truth of Jesus Christ.
We will be empowered with the Holy Spirit to participate in the Kingdom of God.
We will care for one another through small groups.
We will win people to Christ out in our community and the world through missions, evangelism, service, and benevolence.
We will be culturally relevant and clearly communicate the gospel in love, acceptance, and truth.
We will Bless the body of Christ in our area working in unity and being a resource for them.
HOW IS THE HOUSE OF FAITH CHURCH FULFILLING ITS MISSION?
1. Founded The House of Faith Ministries in East Tawas, Michigan in 2000 and then The House of Faith Church in 2006
2. We give the message of God's Word weekly at The House of Faith Church where everyone in the community can take part. As for the rest of the world, all of our sermon texts and audio files are available for FREE on our website, www.PS127.org and at www.TruthDigest.org as well as on Sermon Central, The House of Faith Facebook Page, and the Truth Digest Facebook Page.
3. We accomplish this through our local community church, being members of the Tawas Area Ministerial Association, Healing Acres Petting Farm, HOFC Missionaries working along with ABWE, and just recently, building and operating a functional church/ministry in the Metaverse with free services and access to materials for growth in the Lord.
4. We license people who graduate after nearly 4 years in HOFC Theological Seminary.
5. This is accomplished both in The House of Faith Church as well as within the community events chartered through the Tawas Area Ministerial Association.
6. This is our continued work in progress as we live by the Spirit and for the Lord, serving him daily in our walk and life.